Monday, January 26, 2009

Your Wish is my Command

That's what Madonna said to Marc Jacobs as they collaborated on the styling for the Louis Vuitton SS09 print ads.

To be honest, when I first saw the ads, I was kind of unsure about Madonna's makeup, and was not a huge fan of the feathery green dress.

But somehow, after viewing this video and hearing her and him speak and just...work it, I'm ALL over her look! (Still not the feathery dress, though!)

The venue for the shoot looks so Parisian, but it's apparently Cafe Figaro in L.A.

(click for a larger version)

I'm kinda loving blazers and suit jacket-esque looks at the moment, particularly mixing one of these with a tshirt, shiny leggings and my patent booties. The jacket she wears in the above photo with the black piping and exposed zipper has my name all over it. The price tag, however, does not. ;)

Here's the video! ENJOY!



PS: I agree with Madonna, Marc is just delicious. His ego...mmmmaybe not. But he certainly is!

No comments: