Wednesday, September 30, 2009

COLORS!

This photo by Garance is making me want to (desperately and quickly) bring back volumes of color into my wardrobe.


For nearly a year now (and especially since I began school again in January), I've been dressing in blacks, whites, grays, midnight blues.....and only punctuating with color - bold red lips, fuchsia lips, a hot pink scarf, a red scarf or the insanely colorful Hermes my boyfriend got me for Xmas a couple of years ago.

The above plan has been doing well for my student budget too - I just accessorize to make it look newish for the everyday.

BUT NOW.......Garance, you're going to make me pull out my credit cards to bring back colors!

Oops. :)

xoxx
RS

1 comment:

Julia said...

That's chic color, there. I'm loving this, too. Preppy-extraordinaire!