Monday, October 26, 2009

Mediterranean beaches

If you want to feel like you're on a hot vacation (particularly as the weather gets cooler in the Northern half of the world!), check out Massimo Vitali's website HERE.

Click on "CURRENT PROJECT" to see what I'm talking about.

This Italian photographer's key interest is in photographing "herds of people" - as you'll see from his themes - European vacations, discos, pools.

you definitely want to click to make it larger!

I saw his exhibit this past summer at the well-known FOAM gallery in Amsterdam, and fell in love! It's said that the PRADA S/S 2010 prints were inspired by such themes as in the current project. No surprise as the colors are so vivid and gorgeous!

FYI: I think you should make sure the sound is on when you check out his website - it's beautiful and makes me feel like I'm waking up early in the morning to the sounds of the ocean.

*SIGH*

xoxx
RS

Photo from wired.com

No comments: